Membership in Smart Grid Northwest
Smart Grid Northwest members help shape a smart energy future for the Northwest. Members speak at and attend events, participate in discussions about smart grid-related policy, help shape regional planning, and develop relationships with key stakeholders from utilities and regulators to energy users and industry advocates.
Benefits and Activities
Smart Grid Northwest members gain a variety of benefits through involvement in the organization such as:
- Active participation in timely and important discussions to help drive new smart grid-friendly policies and market opportunities
- Direct influence on key decisions affecting regional energy and smart grid development, at the local, state and regional levels
- Meet and network with key decision-makers and potential business partners
- Raise awareness, visibility, and support among energy users, utilities, elected officials and key business leaders for smart grid initiatives that benefit the region
- Support the brand awareness for the NW as a hub of smart grid understanding and solutions
|Northwest Employees||Utility, Industry & Service Provider||Education, Government & Non-Profit||Non-Affiliated|
*Membership pricing is based on the number of staff in the Pacific Northwest.